Monday, March 22, 2010

Salt Dough Ornaments

 Okay....I'm gonna be the first to admit....that I'm not  an artist.  I'm pretty good at looking at something and figuring out how it's made and duplicating it....but, that being said....I'm still no artist. 

I've loved the salt dough ornaments that Cathy @ Cobblestone Farms has shown on her blog for the past couple of years.  She is so talented....and I wish I lived closer to her nursery and shop because she has some of the neatest items!!!

Anyway....here's my attempt at salt dough ornaments....and please don't fall out of your chair and hurt yourself from laughing so hard!!!


(and please don't look at my dirty oven!!!)


Have you gained your composure?!?!?

I'll share with y'all what I did with the crosses a little later on.
Jess and the boys got all of the bunnies and chicks and carrots....
....and she was kind enough not to laugh out loud!!!

I'm gonna link this to......




                DIY Day @ ASPTL



.....just so I can bring some laughter to the rest of the blogging world!!!!

Blessings to you!!

In His Most Precious Love....and with mine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words are like honey—
sweet to the soul and healthy for the body.
Proverbs 16:24