Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Food Fun

Have you kept count of how many of my Friday recipes have been something to do with CHOCOLATE??? Well....I'm not going to apologize....I love my CHOCOLATE!! I came across this recipe at Cherry Hill Cottage and knew immediately I had to share it with y'all.

Chocolate Cobbler
Melt 2 sticks of butter in a 9x13 dish
Mix together in a bowl;
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 cup self rising flour
1 tsp. vanilla
3/4 cup of milk plus a smidgen

Pour this over the melted butter; DO NOT STIR, just drizzle the above over the butter.
In another bowl mix;
1 cup sugar
5 tbsp cocoa now sprinkle this over the above mixture, again, DO NOT MIX into the ingredients already in the dish, just sprinkle.
Now add 2 cups of boiling water over the top of all of the above, DO NOT MIX, just pour over.
Bake at 350 uncovered for 35-45 minutes.
Head over to Cherry Hill Cottage to see how yummy this looks!!!
I haven't tried it yet, believe it or not...but I'm gonna!!!
In His Most Precious Love...and with mine!!!

1 comment:

Kind words are like honey—
sweet to the soul and healthy for the body.
Proverbs 16:24