Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Has Sprung!!!

I am soooo glad that we can officially say,
"Spring Has Sprung"....
since yesterday was the first day of spring!!!

In celebration of the occasion....here's what I made.
I saw a wreath that I loved at Kohl's....but it was THIRTY DOLLARS.....I am not paying $30 for a wreath. So...here's what I did....went to the thrift store and purchased two grapevine wreaths for $3.00/each...then, bought 2 bags of speckled eggs at the Dollar Tree, and a bag of Spanish moss....so....for about $6.00...I have myself a spring/Easter wreath for my front door. I'm in the process of making another one, and I'll share that one with you all later. The only problem is....remember last fall when I made the scarecrows for the boys...and I said I would never make anything else that required raffia....and what a huge mess it made....well, let me just say....it was absolutely nothing compared to the mess that Spanish moss makes....I finally took the wreath, moss, and glue gun outside....it was much easier to just sweep off the porch!!!



In His Love....and with mine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words are like honey—
sweet to the soul and healthy for the body.
Proverbs 16:24